We take immense pleasure in announcing a competition for all our readers – the “Article of the month” contest. Now you will be involved with the blog not just by reading it, but by using it as a forum to express your views. Also you will have the chance to grab some moolah while doing this!
The topic for this month is “Diversification”.
Diversification to an extent, is considered a necessity in order for an enterprise to grow and expand; but isn’t too much diversification a dilution of the enterprise’s strategy? At one time, the world of business spoke of the merits of synergised diversification, but now there are numerous examples of companies opting for unrelated diversification as well. Thus arises the question, how much diversification is really good for a firm?
Please express your views on the topic with specific examples from industry and make yourself heard. The best article will win a Rs. 1000 book voucher from Flipkart and the best few articles will be posted on our blog. Send in your entries by the 20th of October.
1. The article should be between 500-800 words and should be an original piece of work.
2. All sources should be duly acknowledged.
3. All articles that get posted on the blog will become the property of the Consult Club, and should not be used anywhere else.
4. Send in your entries to email@example.com.
5. The decision of Consult Club will be final and binding.
We hope to see an enthusiastic response from all our readers!
In case of any doubts, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.